2007年8月4日 星期六

I'm Not Eating Lunch Today

I'm not eating lunch today
Since I just fell off from a cliff.
I doubt that I can return in time
Because my tears are too heavy to be moved.

I screamed at ten thousand feet down
Here, wishing for your help.
Yet you just stood at the edge of the cliff,
Scolding me for being so useless.

I gave in out of weariness
And started to make my way of return.
Each step seemed so difficult,
With my broken heart packed in my bag.

The wind-dried tears became stiky on my cheeks
But I kept climbing, hoping
That you'd be there at the top waiting
With the familiar smile so warm.

Soon I started to bleed since the
Stone of misunderstanding scraped my
Hands and knees hard.
But I kept climbing until

I reached the top and stood
At where you had stood at.
Then I quietly found out that

You had just left and had
Moved the house another
Ten thousand feet away.

沒有留言:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites